Use this dialog box to enter information about the Greenplum pseudo-client or instance.
The Greenplum admin uses the information that you provide on this screen to connect to the Greenplum master server.
- Client Name
- The name of the Greenplum pseudo-client that identifies the Greenplum Database system.
- Instance Name
- The name that identifies the Greenplum installation.
- Master Node
- The master host name
- Master Data Directory
- The directory on the master host that contains the Greenplum system catalog.
- Greenplum Home Directory
- The directory on the master host that contains the Greenplum software.
- Greenplum Admin
- The Greenplum admin user.
- Default Database Name
- The Greenplum database that you want to back up. This database must exist in the Greenplum instance. This can be an actual database, or you can use the "template1" database that Greenplum installs by default.
- Port Number
- The master host port number.