Create Hadoop Client (Hadoop) - Online Help
Use this dialog box to select the master node and data access nodes for the Hadoop instance.
- Master Node
- Select a master node from the list.
- Available Data Access Nodes
- Lists the available data access nodes.
- Click to add a data access node to the Hadoop instance.
- Click to remove a data access node.
- Add All
- Click to add all of the data access nodes to the Hadoop instance.
- Remove All
- Click to remove all of the a data access nodes.
- Selected Data Access Nodes
- Lists the selected data access nodes.
- Number of Data Readers
- Use this space to specify the number of simultaneous backup data streams allowed for the subclient. For best performance, except for specialized hardware such as RAID, this should be set no higher than the number of physical drives that hold the subclient's data.
- Save As Script
- Click to open the Save As Script dialog, which allows you to save this operation and the selected options as a script file (in XML format). The script can later be executed from the Command Line Interface using qoperation execute command. When you save an operation as a script, each option in the dialog will have a corresponding XML parameter in the script file. When executing the script, you can modify the value for any of these XML parameters as per need.