Distributed Apps (General) - Online Help
Use this dialog box to view the information about the Hadoop.
- Client Name
- The name of the pseudo-client.
- The identity of the Agent that is installed on the pseudo-client.
- The Agent software version installed on the pseudo-client.
- Installed Date
- The date on which the Agent was installed or upgraded on the pseudo-client.
- Enable Archiving
- Select this option to enable archiving for the Agent. Once selected a license will be consumed.
- Stub Recovery Parameters
Specifies whether to enable recall throttling for stub recovery jobs. Selecting this option will allow you to control the number of stub recovery jobs that can be run based on the limits set below. When these options are disabled in the CommCell Console, the system will apply any legacy additional settings corresponding to these options, where applicable.
- Maximum Stub Recovery
- Use this space to specify the upper limit for the number of stubs to be recovered for this agent.
- Time between recall to count as successive in seconds
- Use this space to specify the number of seconds for a recall to be considered as successive.
- Time to wait after maximum successive recalls limit is reached in seconds
- Use this space to specify the number of seconds that this agent must wait before additional stub recovery jobs can begin after the upper limit has been reached.
- Use this field to enter a description about the entity. This description can include information about the entity's content, cautionary notes, etc.
- Save As Script
- Click to open the Save As Script dialog, which allows you to save this operation and the selected options as a script file (in XML format). The script can later be executed from the Command Line Interface using qoperation execute command. When you save an operation as a script, each option in the dialog will have a corresponding XML parameter in the script file. When executing the script, you can modify the value for any of these XML parameters as per need.