Instance Properties (General) - Online Help
Use this dialog box to view the information about the Hadoop instance.
- Instance Name
- The name of the Hadoop instance.
- HDFS URI
- The Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) of the Hadoop NameNode.
- HDFS User
- Enter the Hadoop user name, if a non-root user account is used to manage the Hadoop cluster.
- Hadoop Native Library Path
The path to the Hadoop native library (libhdfs.so).
- JVM Library Path
The path to the JVM library (libjvm.so).
- Master Node
- The master node for the Hadoop cluster.
- Use this field to enter a description about the entity. This description can include information about the entity's content, cautionary notes, etc.
- Save As Script
- Click to open the Save As Script dialog, which allows you to save this operation and the selected options as a script file (in XML format). The script can later be executed from the Command Line Interface using qoperation execute command. When you save an operation as a script, each option in the dialog will have a corresponding XML parameter in the script file. When executing the script, you can modify the value for any of these XML parameters as per need.