Allowing Storage Policy Configuration for Physical Clients
If you use an Oracle Data Guard configuration that has the primary and standby databases in different data centers, you must set storage policies on each client so that the software uses the local MediaAgent after a failover.
You must set the bEnableStoragePolicyOnOracleAgent additional setting to 'true' to configure the storage policies.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click CommServe node and then click Properties.
- In the CommCell Properties dialog box, click the Additional Settings tab and then click Add.
- In the Add Additional Settings dialog box, enter the details for the additional setting:
- In the Name box, type bEnableStoragePolicyOnOracleAgent.
- In the Category box, select CommServeDB.Console.
- In the Type box, select Boolean.
- In the Value box, type true.
- Click OK to close the Additional Settings dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Properties dialog box.