Performing a SAP HANA SnapProtect Full Backup
You can back up a SAP HANA database. A full backup is the most comprehensive backup.
Before You Begin
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > SAP HANA > instance.
- Right-click the subclient and click Backup.
- On the Backup Options for Subclient dialog box, select the backup type and job initiation:
- In the Backup Type section, select the Full option.
- In the Job Initiation section, choose to run the backup now or schedule it.
Note: If you selected Schedule, set up the schedule.
For information on how to configure a backup schedule, see Schedule Backups.
- Click OK to close the Backup Options dialog box.