Performing a SAP on Oracle Incremental Backup
An incremental backup contains the changed data from the last full backup. Incremental backups use less media and resources than full backups.
For more information on incremental backups, see Incremental Backups.
Before You Begin
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers > client > SAP for Oracle > instance.
- Right-click the subclient and click Backup.
- On the Backup Options for Subclient dialog box, select the backup type and job initiation:
- In the Backup Type section, choose Incremental.
- In the Job Initiation section, choose to run the backup now or schedule it.
Note: If you selected Schedule, set up the schedule.
For information on configuring a backup schedule, see Schedule Backups.
- Click OK to close the Backup Options dialog box.