You can specify the default preferences for search.
- In the Preferences page, you can change the settings for the following:
- Query Language - The language for which you want to search the data.
- Search Engine - The Content Indexing Engine that you want for search.
- Default Reading Pane Position - The layout of the reading pane.
- Default advanced search tab to show - The first tab to show and open in the Advanced Search page.
- Default view for displaying search results - The options to show files/emails, or only files or only emails.
- Save: By clicking this button, you can save your preferences as default search preference.