Backup - SharePoint Server iDataAgent - Documents
Follow the steps given below to perform the first backup:
- From the CommCell Console navigate to Client Computers | <Client> | SharePoint Server, and then click Document.
In the right-pane, right-click the <Newly Created Subclient> and click Backup.
- Select Full under Select Backup Type.
Under Job Initiation, Immediate is selected.
- In the Job Controller tab, track the process of your backup job.
Wait until the job has completed before you perform the next steps.
- In the Documents tab, right-click <Newly Created Subclient>, and then click Backup History.
- In the Backup History Filter dialog box, click OK.
- In the Backup History tab, right-click the backup job to view the following job details:
- Items that failed during the job
- Items that succeeded during the job
- Details of the job
- Events of the job
- Log files of the job
- Media associated with the job
What Gets Backed Up
|Lists and List Items||Sites and Subsites|
|Templates||Settings and Views|
What Does Not Get Backed Up