Add Disk Filter
Use this dialog box to add disk filters for a backup set or subclient. Disk filters are the criteria to exclude disks from a backup. Use the following options to set the criteria:
- Virtual Device Node
- Select this option to exclude disks associated with a specific device node from the backup.
- Select the IDE or SCSI controller for the device node from the list. For example: If you select IDE Controller 0, the IDE Controller 0 disk is excluded from backups for all virtual machines in the backup set or subclient.
- Select the device node location from the available list.
- Virtual Disk Name Pattern
- Enter a pattern for the names of disks to filter (for example, VMName.vhd or VMName.vhdx).