Configure High Availability Web Console
You can configure high availability Web Console setups to provide uninterrupted and reliable access to Web Console operations.
Get the right hardware for the Web Server and Web Console hosts.
- For a list of supported platforms, see the following pages:
- For sufficient hardware requirements for the Web Server, see CommCell Sizing.
- Set up a load balancer software. For example, NetScaler.
- In your CommCell environment, install two Web Servers and two Web Consoles.
Verify that Web Console1 points to Web Server1 and Web Console2 points to Web Server 2.
- Configure a common domain name on your load balancer software to access the Web Consoles.
- Set up rules on your load balancer software to send the requests in a round-robin sequence between the two Web Consoles.