Changing the HTTP Ports for IIS and Tomcat for Web Console
You can change the HTTP port numbers used by IIS and/or Tomcat.
- Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- In the Connections pane, navigate to the Sites node. You may see more than one site, for example, Consoles and Default Web Site.
- Click on the site node. Specific options are displayed in the Actions pane, located on the right pane.
- In the Actions pane, click Bindings.
- In the Site Bindings dialog box, select the http port type and then click Edit.
- In the Edit Site Binding dialog box, change the port number in the Port box and then click OK.
- Click Close.
- Go to the software_installation_path/Apache/Conf folder and open the server.xml file with an editor.
- In the server.xml file, locate the <Connector> element, and change the port number specified in the port attribute.
- Save and close the XML file.