Configuring an Alternate Port for SSL for the Custom Report Engine
If you have a Custom Report Engine and you want to configure SSL on a port other than 443, you must add the customreportengineurl additional setting before you configure the SSL connector for Tomcat. For information on configuring the SSL connector, see Configuring the SSL Connector for Tomcat.
Note: The Custom Report Engine is always installed as part of the Web Server package.
- Determine which computer requires the additional setting:
- If the Web Server and the Web Console are installed on the same computer, add customreportengineurl to the Web Server client.
- If the Web Server and the Web Console are installed on separate computers, add customreportengineurl to each Web Console client that points to the Web Server.
- Add the customreportengineurl additional setting to the appropriate client:
Property Value Name customreportengineurl Category WebConsole Type STRING Value http://web_server_hostname:ssl_configured_port/CustomReportsEngine/rest/
For instructions on adding the additional setting from the CommCell Console, see Add or Modify an Additional Setting.
- Restart the Tomcat services on either the Web Sever or Web Console computer.
For instructions on restarting the Tomcat service, see Restarting a Service.