Installing a Self-Signed Certificate for Tomcat Server
If you enabled HTTPS and you use a self-signed certificate for authentication, you can use a utility to install the self-signed certificate.
Before You Begin
- Create a self-signed certificate. For instructions, see Creating a Certificate for Tomcat Server.
About This Task
- For Web Console, perform this task on the Web Console computer.
- For Compliance Search, perform this task on the Compliance Search computer.
- Open the command prompt and go to ##_DOC_OEM_INSTALL_DESTINATION_COMPANY_FOLDER_##\SnapProtect\Base.
- Run the utility with the following arguments:
CaCertUtility.exe -instance=Instance001 -certpath="d:\New Folder\certificate.crt"
For example: CaCertUtility.exe -instance=Instance001 -certpath="C:\certificates\mycert.cer"