Linking to the Web Console from the CommCell Console
The Web Console button is on the Home tab of the CommCell Console ribbon.
You can update the link to the Web Console from the CommCell Console in the following cases:
- The Web Console is installed on multiple computers and the link should not be the computer where the Web Console was installed first.
- Multiple Web Console computers are upgraded to the current release and the link should not be the Web Console computer upgraded first.
To update the URL for the Web Console link:
- On the CommServe computer, add the WebConsoleURL additional setting with the following values:
Property Value Name WebConsoleURL Category CommServDB.GxGlobalParam Type String Value The Web Console URL should be added in the following format:
- hostname is the hostname of the computer where the Web Console is installed
- port is the port number used by the Web Console
For instructions on adding the additional setting from the CommCell Console, see Add or Modify an Additional Setting.
- Restart the CommCell Console.