If the path or the filename contains Unicode characters, the Content File must be converted to a format that can be used during backup operation.
The Unicode Conversion utility must be used to convert the Content File to a format that can be provided as input.
- Using a text editor, create a file that contains a list of files or folders with Unicode characters and save the file as a Unicode text file.
- From the command line, navigate to the <software install folder>/Base folder and type the following:
./CVconvertUnicode <source file> <destination file>
- <source file> is the full path and name of the file created in Step 1.
- <destination file> is the full path and name of the destination file. This file is automatically created by the utility.
- Use the destination file as the content file to perform an On-Demand backup.