Hardware Specifications for Web Server
The following minimum hardware specifications are required for installing the Web Server on a physical or a virtual machine. For comprehensive information on the system requirements, see System Requirement for Web Server.
Note: Cache size is based on the number of concurrent users and downloads performed from the Web Console and Outlook. You may require additional cache size depending on the number of users accessing the following features:
- Edge Drive. Review System Requirements - Edge Drive.
- Compliance Search. Review System Requirements - Compliance Search.
Supports up to 7500 users
- 1 TB of disk space for cache
- 16 CPU cores
- 64 GB RAM
Supports up to 1000 users
- 500 GB of disk space for cache
- 12 CPU cores
- 32 GB RAM
Supports up to 400 users
- 100 GB of disk space for cache
- 8 CPU cores
- 16 GB RAM
Supports up to 40 users
- No hardware requirements.
You can install the Web Server on the CommServe computer.